Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Denim Delight

Anyone who has seen me this summer can attest to the fact that I have become one with my jean jacket. A far cry from the Earl Jean Jacket I wore through high school, this shrunken Levi's version has a lighter wash and more of a vintage feel. After spotting it on a few editor friends in different colors and washes throughout Spring, I realized I had come across the exact item I was hoping to complete my summer look. Paired with the best floral dresses, it brings me a little street cred, and worn with my black J Brands and an infinity scarf, I have a feeling it'll get its fair share of wear through fall. The best part? This Levi's version was unbelievably affordable. It's become my go-to, and something I can't seem to take off. What's yours?


(photo: courtesy of Macys.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment