Saturday, August 14, 2010

DIY Fallon Choker

I'll admit it, I'm not really a jewelry person. On a daily basis I rarely wear anything, but that said, if I see something I like, I have to have it. When I was browsing the amazing J. Crew boutique in Malibu and caught sight of the statement necklaces that Fenton + Fallon designer Dana Lorenz created for the retailer, I knew I was in love. Me and the tangled choker have been inseparable ever since. It dresses up even my most basic James Perse tees and looks fierce with a striped sailor shirt and blazer. So when I heard that Lorenz hosted a DIY jewelry-making class for editors at her Soho design studio, I had to know how she conceives of her designs. Follow the pictures to see the steps, and take some cues on how you can fashion your own piece of jewelry. 


(photo: courtesy of Refinery29.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment