Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fast Fashion of the Day: APC at Urban Outfitters

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a weakness for Paris. And anything that takes me just a few steps closer to my beloved city automatically holds a place in my heart. Enter APC, the awesome French label that has slowly gained a cult following in the U.S. Their pieces are pretty basic, but they have a demure quality to them that translates to French ingenue. You can find the line in New York, or in their little boutique off Melrose, but now Urban Outfitters has begun to carry their lower-priced diffusion collection, Madras. For a fraction of the cost (their prices tend to get high), you can get the same je ne sais quoi from this collectible label. Their smock dresses are popular year round in a range of fabrics, beautiful bows adorn their best pieces, and sweet prints lend a childlike appeal. Looking effortlessly Parisian has never been easier.

(photo: courtesy of APC)

No comments:

Post a Comment