Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gap Gets Good

If you've been paying attention lately, Gap has been doing some pretty cool things. I even bought a pair of their 1969 skinny jeans that have been giving my J Brands a run for their money. Their latest campaign is the black pant campaign with reissues of their bestselling cuts in, well, black. But when the ads came out, I wasn't paying attention to the pants the model was wearing, my eyes were focused on the shoes. The black wedges had a peep toe and an awesome leather detail that was just right for fall. I've done some sleuthing and found out that these Pierre Hardy for Gap shoes come out October 19th and I've already set the date in my calendar. I contemplated sharing this intel with everyone because I want these all to myself, but I figured I had to be fair. I feel like these shoes just may make me a door buster. See you at the starting line!


(photo: courtesy of Stylist.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment