Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hey Jealousy

If you ask me, fashion editors have it good. Not only do they get to see designs first when they walk down the runway, but because of their special relationships with designers, they often get to actually have the designs first too. That means they're the ones who are going to be deciding which trends to wear full seasons ahead of when we actually get to buy them. Refinery29 is on my daily blogroll and they have a great, kind of hipster vibe to them which is cool, but not too cool for school. They've rounded up a group of uber-stylish editors and asked them what's on their wish list for fall. I usually have copycat fever when it comes to these types of articles. I not only love reading what they're wearing, but I am quick to get ideas on which pieces I have to have myself. Take a read and shop the styles and get some great ideas for fall. Even if you don't replicate the exact designs, it's a great jumping off point and will give you plenty of ideas for your fall look.


(photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment