Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sweet as Candy

Last night I swung by my friend's candy store (yes, candy store, A.sweeT. Definitely worth a visit), and perused a collection of souped-up friendship bracelets. I've already blogged about how much I love this current trend, and have been working steadily on building my very own collection, as my cluttered wrist will attest. The line Frieda & Nellie has an awesome collection of colorful friendship bracelets that are woven into vintage gems that blend some fun, bright colors and striking, shiny gems. They're the perfect antidote to my increasingly black wardrobe and will let me indulge the camp-going kid in me. The best part? They look even better when stacked. I'm just thankful that this fun accessory lets me bring my carefree summer spirit all the way into fall.

(photo: courtesy of Vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment