Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Line I Love: SUNO

One of the coolest things about finding under-the-radar, emerging designers is getting in on the ground floor, so to speak. You get to experience the designs before they become mainstream and if you buy them early on, sometimes they can even become collector's items. That's why I love discovering new designers in small boutiques, young designer marts (they have the best in NYC on Mulberry street), and just reading as many blogs as I can. Refinery 29 has a great new piece about 6 emerging designers to have on your radar, but I've come across one on my own that I'm obsessed with: Suno. Their metallic knit vest was a shiny dream and their signature tribal prints look great in swing skirts and dresses for fall. The line has just gotten some coverage from Vogue and I'm willing to bet it becomes one of the next big things. Take a moment to find a brand that you love and uncover something special. It can be all yours...at least for the time being. 


(photo: courtesy of Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment