Tuesday, August 24, 2010

People Watching

When I walk to Starbucks every day for my 3pm Grande Black Iced Tea unsweetened, I'm always reminded of how colorful Downtown L.A. really is. I walk out of my way to this Starbucks though because it's right next to the FIDM campus and that means that the clientele is a fashionable bunch. Now that the back to school season is in full swing, I'm looking forward to some major people watching during my afternoon stroll. These students are so inspired with what they wear, what they pair, and their style sense in general.  Who would have thought that Starbucks would be such a great place to get ideas, get inspired, and get an eyeful all at the same time? Something as simple as how a student tied a Pucci-esque graphic scarf around her everyday canvas tote made me want to race and get my own silk version (hint: American Apparel actually has a great selection). Try and find a similar place for people watching near you. It's a great and easy way to get inspired.



(photo: courtesy of FIDM)

No comments:

Post a Comment