Monday, August 30, 2010

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

This picture makes me happy if only because I take any chance I can get to lounge around in my favorite heather grey sweatshirt. I always try and make it work for going out, and wear it endlessly in the privacy of my own pad. This street style subject seems to have gotten it just right. Paired with silky pants in a shiny metallic, the top actually looks perfect for day, and dare I say, may look even better at night. It doesn't hurt that she wears it well, but it may just inspire me to try the look once again. Platform wedges complete her effortless cool style and give new meaning to day-to-night dressing. Thank you to Vanessa Jackman for once again capturing how it's done.

 (photo: courtesy of Vanessa Jackman)

No comments:

Post a Comment