Thursday, September 23, 2010

And Yet Another...

I mean, really? Do we really need another style book by yet another self-proclaimed style "expert"? I am the first person to tell you that I love L.C. I think she has emerged from the whole Laguna Beach/The Hills craze with poise and has branded herself impeccably well (not to mention avoided the curse of Speidi along the way). But I really don't think I (or any other young woman) has a lot in common with her. I may have the same goal of looking cute and stylish but our budgets vary just ever so slightly and I am guessing she has access to celebrity stylists at a time when my only stylist is myself. So I'm not telling you to boycott the book because I am pretty certain that I'll flip through it next time I wander through Barnes & Noble. But here's to finding a style guide or guru who's just a little more like us. We may all want real style, but at the end of the day, we're all just real girls.


(photo: courtesy of Amazon.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment