Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Are you a fan of fur?

I've been seeing a whole lot of fur these days practically everywhere I look. Seems like everyone has a hot new fur vest and every mannequin I come face-to-face with has some fur draped somewhere. And Peta, my apologies ahead of time, but I definitely would consider wearing some sort of fur design this coming winter. I think a whole fur coat may be too much for me so I am trying to figure out how to incorporate the trend into my look, my style, and my budget. Bottom line: it has to work for me. So instead of investing in some elaborate fox jacket, I am thinking maybe a fur scarf may be a good starting off point. This delicate fur-trimmed scarf lets me wear just the right amount--the amount that works for me. I'm not going to wear that fur vest because everyone else is, but instead I'm going to find a way to make the trend mine.




(photo: courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue)

No comments:

Post a Comment