Thursday, September 9, 2010

The BEST People Watching

I went on and on a few weeks back about how much I love to people watch. It's without question one of my favorite past times and always always always leaves me with some great style tips that I want to try for myself. Reading one of my fave blogs yesterday (NY Mag's The Cut) and an interview with this trend forecaster (coolest gig ever) revealed that it's one of the ways she scours the globe for the next best thing. So I'm heeding her advice and jotting down some of her fave places for the next time I descend on the Big Apple in just a few short weeks. Hopefully in the meantime I'll rediscover some L.A. faves, but this list will be burning a hole in my pocket in the meantime...


(photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment