Sunday, September 26, 2010

Can you Clog?

When I was younger, third grade or so, I was no way--no how allowed to buy clogs. Everyone else had them so I naturally wanted them, but my parents told me I would trip and fall in them (which knowing me, they were probably right). When I wasn't plotting how to build my very own pair out of plywood, I was (even then) thinking about how I would wear them ALL the time. There are some pretty cute versions out there now, spurred by clogs showing up at a certain designer show a few seasons back--ahem, Chanel--but I am still afraid that I may break an ankle if I wear the classic version. So what's a girl to do? Well, I think that instead of getting the high heeled clogs that everyone's been wearing, I'll get a pair of clog boots for Winter. I can wear them to work and they're just a bit different than what everyone else is wearing, which is my idea of perfect.

(photo: courtesy of No. 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment