Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Falling Hard for Fall Accessories

One of my absolute favorite things about fall is the accessories. Namely, my scarves. I've acquired quite a collection over the years, everything from a cashmere magenta one from J. Crew to a leopard print one I found online. They're kind of like my style secret weapon because they let me get away with wearing the same thing through fall and winter (basically some version of a white t-shirt every day) and yet I can dress-up or accessorize my look just by switching out the scarf. I've become fairly proficient in my scarf hunting over the years and have found a new favorite in Madewell's colorful versions. J. Crew has some awesome merino scarves for fall in their perfectly preppy prints and Yarnz's paisleys and knot details lets you wear them a variety of ways and really accent all the dark colors that fall inevitably brings. Stock up for the season, I'll be right behind you....

(photo: courtesy of Yarnz)

No comments:

Post a Comment