Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fancy Footwork

I've been seeing Rebecca Minkoff's handbags for some time. I love the candy colors and their ironic names, so when the designer debuted a line of apparel last year, it was bound to be something I loved. Add to the fact that the designer works with perennial L.A. cool girl Ilaria Urbinati, a total recipe for success. So now comes word that on top of her handbag and apparel line, Minkoff is debuting a line of shoes for Spring. There are wearable wedges, cute animal-print booties, and some summery sandals with a buckle detail that mimics the hardware on her bags. I'm always looking for ways to set my style apart from the rest and with a new line of shoes, I can find a look that's mine all mine (at least for the time being). Their whimsical details are a perfect addition to my ever-evolving unique style.


(photo: courtesy of Rebecca Minkoff)

No comments:

Post a Comment