Monday, September 6, 2010

First Look: Club Monaco

Club Monaco is one of those stores that I always go into. I'm lured in by the window displays (and items I see on friends that I have to have), and yet always end up leaving empty handed. The clothes never fit quite right and Club Monaco somehow equals disappointed every time. Taking a look at these pics from their Spring '11 lookbook and I think I may just have to make another trip in. This particular look caught my eye. I love the ethereal dress and I know that not only will I be able to wear it Spring and Summer, but it'll also be perfect with some layered knits for Fall. That wool vest is dreamy and I love the thought of pairing the light dress with some of those thick thigh-highs that I've been contemplating. With a reasonable price point and a dreamy look book, Club Monaco, here I come...again.


(photo: courtesy of StyleCaster)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's hit or miss. Sometimes I leave with the most amazing pieces and sometimes I can't find anything I even want to try on! I'll still always go in though :)

    ReplyDelete