Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Line I Love: Ash

Move over, Fiorentini & Baker, there's a new kid in town. I've been so busy wearing my flat motorcycle boots for the past few seasons that I haven't even averted my eyes, until I saw these beauties. I'm thinking of adding a little height to my look and the heel on these is just right. Ash's summer wedges for looked super cute on a friend of mine, and their various booties and shooties (forgive me, I hate the word, too), seem just right. Plus, the prices are quite moderate even though the shoes look like the best investment I'll make all season. Loving the line and hoping I see it in even more stores (Intermix has a nice selection right now). They're the kind of day-to-night designs I need and I have a hunch they'll be my go-to footwear for some time.
(photo: courtesy of Madison)

No comments:

Post a Comment