Monday, September 6, 2010

Maxi Magic

For some reason when I was in high school, I liked wearing my skirts long. Maybe it was just a phase, but as I gear up for fall, I am starting to think that I just might have been onto something. This T by Alexander Wang maxi dress not only lets you ease into the season in utter comfort, but it's the perfect building block for your fall look. Pile on that new little leather jacket, top it with an oversized funnel scarf, keep wearing that denim jacket from summer, or pair it with that great boy's blazer from Brook's Brothers. No matter the pairing, this dress literally works with anything and though it may cover a whole lot of skin, it still clings in all the right places. Talk about an essential building block.


(photo: courtesy of Shopbop.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment