Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Need Inspiration?

This may sound obscure, but I really am always looking in different directions to get inspired. Case in point, yesterday Pantone (the authority on color), released their list of the top 10 colors for women's fashions this season. Top of the list? This rich honeysuckle that definitely caught my eye. It's totally exotic and would work surprisingly well with all of the army green I can't seem to tear myself away from. I may not be ready for something major, but it's a great other color to keep my eyes peeled for when I'm out and about. Maybe a patterned scarf with the rich rose hue will pop up, or a berry lip stain will do the trick. It's so simple, but even just revisiting the color got my own wheels turning...and dreaming of a tropical escape.

(photo: courtesy of WWD)

No comments:

Post a Comment