Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shopping Your Closet

So I'm probably just like you. Most mornings, I stand in front of my closet and despite it being overdue for a little spring cleaning, I convince myself that I have nothing to wear. Admitting that this is WAY far from the truth, I decided to challenge myself to shop my closet, just like all those savvy recessionistas have been doing. And then I came across this picture from Fashion Week. Impeccable timing if I do say so myself. Those light-wash jeans that have been taking up space may actually be wearable after all. I was kind of hesitant to get rid of them altogether so I told myself that they were a summer jean. But paired with camel, they're all about fall. Seen here with some dark accents, I realize that once again, I had it all wrong. Those light jeans are safe for the time being and I get away scott free without having to buy a new pair. Thank you NYFW for the inspiration! 
(photo: Vogue.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment