Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Those Classic Must-Haves

Nina Garcia is all about the top 10 items that every woman must have in her closet. The list has a little black dress, classic bootcut jeans, and other items that (let's be honest) don't necessarily work for every woman. I think it's about finding the items that work best for you--not everyone else. One of my foolproof items is a pair of Falke tights. Every time the temperature drops I reach for these and they always work. They let me keep on wearing my favorite spring and summer dresses and since I invested in a more expensive, quality pair, they've lasted for years. So Nina Garcia, I challenge you to find a more universal and versatile piece this winter season. My wool tights are def top 10.
(photo: courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue)

No comments:

Post a Comment