Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What We'll Wear this Spring

One of my favorite things about looking at pictures from Fashion Week is getting a glimpse at what's going to be big for Spring. It may seem forever away, but I guarantee you it'll only be a matter of time that you'll be seeing some of these designs up close and personal. After spying the Charlotte Ronson collection I started counting down until these clothes hit stores around February. They have a nice balance of sweet, delicate materials and tough edges like biker boots and beanies, and I've got a sneaking suspicion that she may be onto something. Her mixing and matching different prints? I would have never considered it myself, but seeing it done so expertly, I want to try it out myself--and immediately. The best part? This is just the beginning. Loving all my Fashion Week pics! Keep 'em coming!


(photo: courtesy of Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment