Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lovin' Lonny

Just as I am trying to make myself more stylish (sometimes in vain!), I am also trying to make my home just a little bit more stylish, too. Whether buying coffee table books in bulk or adding decadent candles and accessories, every day I seem to find something else new that I have to have. So while I used to flip through the pages of Domino magazine for ideas, these days there aren't really any great resources for girls like me (and you). Everything is either too high-brow, too expensive, or definitely not my taste. So I've taken to reading Lonny online. Formed by the former editors of Domino, it's a great home resource that gives you ideas on how you can (or can dream of) decorating your pad. Whether you get one idea or ten, I love taking a look and dreaming a little dream of what I'd love my apartment to look like...some day.


(photo: courtesy of Lonny)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip on this website! - Jacquie

    ReplyDelete