Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Must-Haves for Fall

So I caught up with a MAYJOR editor earlier (ok, maybe it was on Twitter, but still!) and Teen Vogue's Eva Chen told me her must-haves for Fall. Which means, obvs, they're my must-haves too! Excuse the short hand, but, "musthaves 4 fall: camel coat/swtr, leather leggings/dress (depending on personal style), brown/beige booties!" So it's time to start brainstorming, no? Looks like these new Loeffler Randall booties may be on the list. The prices are def up there, but considering we're talking hypothetical investments, I think they pass muster. And even if you're unsure about the peep toe, I guarantee these would look great with some knit tights peeking out from underneath. Thank you Eva for some great advice! If only I can look as cute as you do in your Twitpics! I'll keep at it...


(photo: courtesy of Fashionista)

1 comment: