Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A New Fave

I love more than anything stumbling across an undiscovered store that I get to keep all to myself. It's new, it's different, and I can find incredible things that are entirely my own. So when I found out that a friend of mine was opening an uber cool concept store in an area of town that wasn't already cluttered by Fred Segal, Madison, and the usual mix, I got more than just a little excited. Filled with an eclectic mix of unknown labels, vintage, and more, the store reflects my friend's near flawless personal style aesthetic that I think any girl would dream of having. What's even better is there's an in-house line full of separates that are beyond wallet friendly. I have a feeling they may just become my new wardrobe staples. So in all fairness, I'm not going to keep this one to myself because it's just that good, and because everyone should support this amazing store. Just this one time I'll share. If you're in L.A., run (don't walk) over to Sawtelle and visit In Residence. Treat yourself to some Hide sushi afterward, too.

(photo: courtesy of In Residence)

No comments:

Post a Comment