Monday, October 11, 2010

Not So Fast!

I don't think I need to go on and on about how inspiring Paris street style can be. That certain je ne sais quoi does exist, I swear! So looking at these pics taken criss-crossing the right and left banks gave me some very fun ideas. This one in particular made me rethink color combos and what I like to think of as conventional style rules. After cleaning out my closet over the weekend I was just about ready to stash away those light shoes and box them up for next spring. If I had my way, they wouldn't see the light of day until the summer months. Wrong. Again. My tan skin heels will look amazeballs with my new black opaque tights. I think some grey ones will look awesome too. And just when I thought I'd cleared some stuff out of my cluttered closet. Looks like these pale colors (even tans and beiges) are here to stay through fall and winter--but only paired with some dark, contrasting knits and tights.


(photo: courtesy of Mr. Newton)

No comments:

Post a Comment