Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

I don't exactly know what it is about this photo, but I want to be her. Maybe I was drawn in because the caption told me that the photo was taken during Paris Fashion Week, or maybe because if I close my eyes, I like to envision that I actually look like this. I also love the androgynous look that she's wearing so perfectly. A tweed bomber jacket with a stiff collar that's just the kind I love. Long, almost bermuda shorts may not be exactly my thing (shorts kind of scare me), but they look so good on her I may have to try them too. She's wearing a pair of neutral oxfords that elongate her legs all the while accessorizing her all grey look with a pop of unexpected color. Flawless, seductively boyish, and subtly sexy. That je ne sais quoi has never looked so good. Mais non?


(photo: courtesy of The Sartorialist)

No comments:

Post a Comment