Monday, October 25, 2010

Telling Time

I've never really been a watch girl. I prefer to stack my bracelets instead. I can find the time on my blackberry (or ask anyone nearby) and have always had wide eyes when it comes to what I really want. So perusing Shopbop the other day (obvi) and I found something that's a cute alternative to the high ticket Cartiers, etc that everyone else seems to be wearing (or wanting). This rubber number screams sporty but it also adds a little flair to my wristful of bracelets and accessories that I can't seem to tear myself away from. The colors are just plain neat and the prices mean that I can splurge on more than just one. I'm particularly fond of the neon one, which I know is a bit jarring, but I'm considering it as just a plain old exercise in fun. Plus the best part? I'm guessing not that many peeps are going to have the same thing. This is individual style that I can really get behind.


(photo: courtesy of Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment