Thursday, October 14, 2010

Too much of a good thing?

So while rummaging through my closet and trying to figure out different ways to wear the obscene amount of button-downs I've managed to acquire, I came to a realization. As I paused in front of the mirror, sporting my tortoise shell glasses, and trying on my black blazer over my white silkish button down, I only had one thought. Why do I look so much like Andrea Zuckerman? Now, she may have been one of the most awkward characters on 9-0 (save for poor David Silver), but she always dressed like such a mom (which actually, she happened to be at the time). So in utter fear, I tore off the blazer, and realized that that particular look just won't do. I realized I'm still struggling just the same as anyone else trying to look good AND feel good at the same time. It just goes to show that I'm trying to figure this all out too. 


(photo: courtesy of Kosmix)

No comments:

Post a Comment