Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Line I Love: Patterson J. Kincaid

This has happened to me like ten times in the past week. I see something on Shopbop that I love and as I squint to see what brand it is, it always ends up being Patterson J. Kincaid. And without fail, I am always pleasantly surprised at how affordable it is. Their loose button-downs are giving Equipment a run for their money and they seem to have mastered the loosey goosey blousey tops that I can't get enough of. Considering the first words on their website are "Slouchy, slouchy, slouchy," it's no surprise it's a match made in heaven. It's especially refreshing that not only do they come in some fresh colors (which will look fierce paired with my grey and black new jackets) but with prices hovering at just $100, they are (how sad is this) way more affordable than their competitors. I suggest checking them out. They look perfect to wear to work, tucked into a chic pencil skirt or paired with some skinnies and heels for a night out. Loving this line. 


(photo: courtesy of Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment