Monday, November 15, 2010

Lovin' Le Fashion

I always think I know so much and then I come across something that makes me realize I don't know anything at all. The best part though is that I'm learning it right along with you! This weekend I followed a link from one friend's blog to Le Fashion, a cool girl's guide to everything stylish. She's a bit more bad ass than I am, so I love her clothing picks and live vicariously when I resort to my conservative uniform of button downs and skinny jeans. Not only does she post pics of high fashion spreads but she infuses her own kind of edgy style into the things she decides to write about. I think this is why I love blogs so much (and especially hers). Anyone can have a blog about fashion (ain't that the truth?). But what makes them all worth reading is that each person's unique sense of style shapes the way each blog is written and read. Mine may be a bit less serious than Le Fashion's but I hope you all get the same inspiration that I get from these savvy ladies.


(photo: courtesy of Le Fashion)

No comments:

Post a Comment