Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What to Wear: New Years Eve

If you're anything like me, even though I haven't the faintest clue what I'm doing, I've already developed a deep sense of anxiety about what I am going to wear come New Year's eve. Will it be short and sparkly? Maybe that sequined skirt that went off without a hitch this weekend? A little black dress, or my little red option that I've been counting on lately. This is one MAJOR decision. So I came across this picture and I thought wow. Maybe it's one of those outfits that girls love and guys hate (those are my specialty), but I happen to think she looks damn adorable. I think if you paired the button-up shirt (and bowtie) with something thigh grazing you'd keep things feminine (and interesting) while still staying true to the cause. I love the thought of borrowing one from the boys, and I think this cute little number is deliciously unexpected and the perfect antidote to the sequin overload that new years promises to be.


(photo: courtesy of Lookbook.nu)

No comments:

Post a Comment