Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just Cos

I've been hearing about this store Cos for a while. Apparently it's H&M's sister store (think Madewell to J. Crew). Anyway, they've got some pretty great stuff. Very refined and Euro and just different enough to set you apart from the crowd. I've been talking a lot about adding some feminine details to my everyday look and this particular skirt caught my eye. I don't know if ruffles are really my thing and this single ruffle (called a peplum) is like a refined version. It's subtle enough that it's not frilly but it still is delightfully girly in the perfect, not so obvious way. For what it's worth, I like it. And even if they are still Europe-based, doesn't mean I can't get my own stateside ideas.

(photo: courtesy of Cos)

No comments:

Post a Comment