Monday, January 31, 2011

New Blog, New Shapes

If you're anything like me, every time you get dressed you look in the mirror with a little bit of sadness and think how boring you look. I wear pretty  much the same thing day in and day out. I'm always looking for new ways to spruce things up and different fabrics and silhouettes to try out. This blogger pic has a little bit of everything. The sheer shirt is something very "now" that people are interpreting in all sorts of cool ways (which one works for you?). I love that she wears it long so that it covers her white shirt (it's almost very Cher Horowitz the day of her driving test, mais non?). Anyway, paired with that sorbet colored blazer and it's the perfect antidote for winter blues. Gonna try a longer shirt like that first then work my way up to something sheer or semi-sheer. One step at a time.

(photo: courtesy of Naughty Mess)

No comments:

Post a Comment