Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Website: Charm & Chain

I've been slowly and steadily building up my jewelry collection (I'm talking big and bold not dainty diamonds) and as the top of my dresser can attest, I've got some eclectic taste. Sometimes I see someone wearing something that I just have to have, or stumble upon something in a magazine or on a website that I end up researching for days. This cute new site brings it all together in one quick shop. It pairs affordable brands with some other higher-end ones and narrows it down into "Editor Picks" which is always my first stop. Love that I can go here to accessorize an outfit in a flash and it already stocks most of my fave designers (see: Dannijo, Lulu Frost, and Lizzie Fortunato Jewels).


(photo: courtesy of Charm & Chain)

No comments:

Post a Comment