Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SPOTTED: Club Monaco for Spring

I'm still contemplating the merits of Club Monaco and seeing if I can really get behind them (they do have an exclusive deal with shopbop which means I should be obsessed, right?). This latest lookbook uses some pretty cute girls and while I'm fantasizing about what I'll be wearing come Spring (which let's be honest, don't we all?), I can see myself in at least one of these outfits. Translation: I need to make a trip to the store asap. I love the springy, breezy designs like lightweight dresses paired with preppy separates like oxfords and warm brown loafers. Seems like the perfect way to wear their trends while still staying true to what I love and makes me feel like me. Take a look, you're bound to find something you love, too.



(photo: courtesy of Club Monaco)

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea about the deal with Shopbop! I love Club Monaco but have a hard time getting over to the store. Now I will buy online... Unless you want to take me shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete