Friday, January 14, 2011

Spring on the Horizon

Mark my words, once it warms up, this is what I am going to look like. I am all about layering these days and even if it's just the peak of a springy floral, that's enough to get me excited for warmer days ahead. The scarf and cardigan are loosely hanging (instead of wrapped for dear life) and there's a spirit in the colors that is just infectious. If I can just transition what I'm already wearing like so, it'll make the rest of January, February (and hopefully just a wee bit of March) all the more bearable. Once you get tired of your boring winter gear, start sneaking in some prints or lively florals. One at a time to get you pumped for Spring.

(photo: courtesy of The Coveted)

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks! I'm so glad you like the look! It's one of my favorite things to wear!

    ReplyDelete