Monday, February 14, 2011

Double Time

It's been a long time since I've worn a watch on a daily basis, what with my ever-present blackberry and all. And instead of dreaming of Cartiers, I seem to always have my eye on Swatch watches or oversized Michael Kors numbers. I love something inexpensive and colorful these days, the bigger the better. I absolutely LOVE the look of these two watches layered one of top of the other. Yes, of course you don't need two watches, but it adds to the effect, ok? Plus, what's really cool is how the straps were swapped out for a cool scarf that can be as whimsical as you want it. You can go for something bold, old (scour a vintage shop), or swap it out to match every new outfit if you're so inclined.

(photo: courtesy of Vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment