Monday, February 14, 2011

A New Bag Idea

Generally speaking, I carry the same bag day in and day out. I like that I get compliments and I like even more that people consider it so "me." But it can get bulky, I do tend to feel like a bag lady, and I kind of no longer like that I can fit everything there--though that used to be the draw. I've started to see more and more pics of people carrying oversized clutches for day. They kind of look like iPad cases if you ask me, so I think I'm going to try and start the trend. Chic iPad case=daytime clutch. Plus with all the fun colors and patterns they come in it means you can get something uber-stylish in an awesome color or what have you that sets you apart. I'm already digging my new trend.

(photo: courtesy of Easy Fashion)

No comments:

Post a Comment