Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Closet MVP?

I think if I were to play closet MVP (which is only my new favorite game) this cute little romper number from Twelfth Street would be the frontrunner for Spring/Summer. I've been thinking if I were the Coachella type what I would wear to look cute and stay cool in the desert temps and this onesie would look adorbs with some short booties or flat sandals. Come summer, I'd throw it on over a swimsuit if I were lucky enough to make it to the beach. For a night out? Dare I say heels and a cute little blazer or dress it down with my favorite Levi's jean jacket. It's got a great "it" print that has just the right colors and pretty sure I could figure out a way to wear it just about everywhere.

(photo: courtesy of Intermix Online)

No comments:

Post a Comment