Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pile 'Em On

I think it was Coco Chanel that famously said that before a woman leaves the house she should take at least one piece of jewelry or accessory off. Clutter, I guess, was not so hot. Which is exactly what I thought of when I saw this pic. She's laid it on thick with her big necklace, jacket that has a ton of texture, big studded belt, bold colorful watch, etc. But, I'm pretty sure instead of taking something off, she maybe added another necklace to the heep. And she's working ruffles on her shirt! I think this just goes to show how happy you can be when you go against the grain. I mean how happy--and pretty--does she look? Plus everything you're wearing catches the eye in a good way. I'm loving it and loving her bold style and willingness to take risks.

(photo: courtesy of Vanessa Jackman)

1 comment:

  1. good collection.......
    its design and make is totally unique and can be used for a unique look, good post at the end.

    "I'm loving it and loving her bold style and willingness to take risks"

    ReplyDelete