Monday, February 7, 2011

Revisiting Rebecca Taylor

The past few seasons I've been pleasantly surprised by Rebecca Taylor. Seems like they fell of my radar for a while but then I rediscovered them and wanted just about everything. The designs were girly enough with patterns and prints that I'd actually wear. And I just took a sneak peek at their site and am equally charmed by what they're showing for Spring. (I particularly like that these floral dresses will look great against my pale pale skintone and work well with my wear-everyday army jacket.) Loving what I'm seeing and can't wait to start rocking all that the spring sunshine deserves.


(photo: Courtesy of Style.com)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not too much into the girly look but the outfit on the second photo looks awesome.. and I love they paired it up with a slouchy hair-do.. I think I'll check out this collection, I had not seen it... stay cool!

    ReplyDelete