Sunday, February 6, 2011

SPOTTED: Helmut Lang Handbags

I've come to realize that one of my closet MVPs for fall/winter has undoubtedly been this wonderfully cape-y Helmut Lang knit thing that I wear pretty much daily. It's long (so it's perfect with skinny jeans) and has this cool magnet that means you can wear it kind of closed but still kind of open. Simply put, it's awesome. So it's not all that surprising that now that the first batch of Helmut Lang handbags are reaching stores I'm altogether psyched. They have that perfectly cool feeling that Alexander Wang bags have except everyone walking down the street doesn't already own these. I like that they're big enough that I can carry my life around without looking like an unofficial bag lady. Barneys and Saks are already taking orders.

(photo: courtesy of Fashionlvr)

No comments:

Post a Comment