Thursday, March 31, 2011

Basic Black Wedge

Oh nothing, I just NEED this wedge. How cute it is. And, guess what? It's from Zara. And better yet? It's less than $100. Yes, you heard me right. I think it's totally cute, work appropriate and hopefully won't cripple me too much after a long night of standing. But how perfect would these be to wear to work, then head out to a cute dinner, a work event, or something else entirely enticing. Wedges are major for Spring and Summer except the "flatform" styles look unbearably uncomfortable. I think these are a perfect alternative that are just my speed.
(photo: courtesy of Zara)

1 comment:

  1. WOW so stunning Hills it is . Color is pretty cool and nice. Shape of the hills is very good . i hope you have worked more in giving shape on hills cause i can see in the picture how the shape is made .......... good job thank you for nice Article on it

    ReplyDelete