Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Heels + Socks: How it's done

So many blogs and magazines are taking the road that Lucky took many years ago (god am I old), where they started using their editors as the models in their pages. Vogue has even started (seriously makes the mag WAY more accessible) and documents their editors outfits. Sigh, I'm totally sold. This was taken during Fashion Week in Paris and aside from the fact that I am totally clueless as to how to walk in shoes that high on any occasion (let alone during work), I love how she's paired her high heels with contrasting grey wool socks. Winter may be coming to a close but its a great trick to keep up my sleeve. Worn with the poufy skirt (or even ankle trousers) and I think it looks totally chic and perfectly young.


(photo: courtesy of Vogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment