Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What MOOD are you in?

My virtual mood board is constantly shifting. I've got pictures of pillows whose prints I love, pictures of jewelry I'm probably never going to own, and pictures of women I aspire to be. To be honest, it's getting kind of full. I love how focused this moodboard is, captured by the Coveteur photogs at jewelry designer Pamela Love's studio. She's got a whole theme going, a color scheme which is nicely streamlined and it's pretty easy to look at it and see what you might want to wear after looking at the mix of media and materials. An actual board might be a cool addition to my apartment, or I'll just start sticking pictures and swatches to the mirror above my dresser. Anything to get me inspired.

(photo: courtesy of Teen Vogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment