Monday, April 18, 2011

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

So I think this girl is in my Physique57 classes, but that's prob besides the point. I am really into her Coachella look. While I was busy piling on bracelets and attempting to look cool, she seems to do it with total ease. I love the crochet. And paired with a navajo necklace, it's all the better. I wore a navajo print dress over the weekend and according to my style guru (aka, the senior fashion editor at Style.com), navajo prints are VERY big. So you heard it here first. But why not pass on the bigger "trend" and go for navajo-inspired accessories instead. Like this MAJOR necklace. Love the combo and how easy it looks. Would look amazing with some high-rise flare jeans for night, too!

(photo: courtesy of Because I'm Addicted)

No comments:

Post a Comment