Sunday, April 24, 2011

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

I am sorry, but I saw this photo and I couldn't help myself. She must be the tenth person I've spotted (or spied online) wearing that type of print pant. It has the faintest pajama edge to it, but done right, (aka paired with killer accessories and other neutrals) I think it can actually work. Here, she does it perfectly. The black background of the print on the pants makes it less casual and you could even wear it with a killer pair of heels for night or dressed down with cute flats and a chambray button-down for day. I'd caution against going print-crazy and keep it simple with just one taking center-stage in this look. It's a hard look to pull off, but I think it's worth a shot. The ones who do it well, look amazing.

(photo: courtesy of Swagger NY)

No comments:

Post a Comment