Friday, May 20, 2011

FIRST LOOK: Prabal Gurung for J. Crew

This kind of stuff is legit my bread and butter. Of course we all love J. Crew. But when they get a MAJOR designer (like a fave of MObama MAJOR), who can't help but listen--and queue up at the register just to get a piece. Prabal Gurung, who is known for his to-tie-for high-fashion designs has lent his hand to design a capsule collection for J. Crew. All I have to say is Yipee! I probably never would have been able to get my hands on his stuff before, but now it's within my reach. He's all about the bows this time around and even just one of the pieces would be the perfect mix-and-match for all of the menswear inspired pieces I have going on right now. Those big bows? Don't mind if I do. They're ironically feminine so they're not too much, they're just right...in every way. 

(photo: courtesy of SheFinds)

No comments:

Post a Comment