Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Girl Crush: Caroline Issa

I've been seeing this gal's picture everywhere (from magazines to street style photos-you name it) so I decided to do a little due diligence. Turns out, I have a major style crush on her. Every time she's captured she seems to look just about perfect with one eye-catching detail that makes you want to scour the internet to recreate her EXACT look. From her floral print skirts and mirrored sunglasses (both captured in a magazine) to her totally awesome (and all buttoned-up) vest, I pretty much want to be her. Turns out, she's naturally an uber-cool editor of an underground fashion magazine, which makes me love her even more. The hits just keep on coming! Google away, the evidence is endless.



(photo: courtesy of Vanessa Jackman)

No comments:

Post a Comment